- Includes (4) Reversible Black / Maple Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Black
- Secondary Blade Finish: Maple
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5687
- RPM (High): 258
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 82
- Amperage: 0.63 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Watts per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 21585 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Black / Maple Blades ) (This Model)
- 21591 (White Finish with Reversible White / Maple Blades )
Accessories (Add to Cart to View All Options):
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 21585*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21585 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan