Introducing Hunter’s new Concert Breeze™ with Soundolier® Wireless Audio Technology—the first and only fan-sound system combination that blends the cool comfort of moving air with the rich beauty of audio. Because a ceiling fan is typically centered overhead in the room, it’s also the premium location for a speaker—literally showering sound down to everyone in the room. The Concert Breeze™ utilizes a proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless system that’s easily adapted to your television, stereo or any other audio source. Using four distinct stereo signal channels, this system virtually eliminates any wireless interference and transmits up to 300 feet away. And there are no extra wires to run. Available exclusively from Hunter®, the new Concert Breeze™ is the perfect accompaniment to any room.Features:
- Includes (5) Walnut Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Damp or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 18mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5061
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 69
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 21623 (New Bronze Finish with Walnut Blades) (This Model)
- 21629 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Cherry Blades)
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 21623*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21623 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.