- Includes (5) Reversible Walnut / Chestnut Blades
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- High performance motor
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Chestnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 60"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 210mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6590
- RPM (High): 150
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 78
- Amperage: 0.71 Amps
- 54018 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Dark Cherry / Rustic Lodge Blades)
- 23685 (Antique Pewter Finish with Reversible Walnut / Chestnut Blades) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 23685*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 23685 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan