Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Hunter Bright Brass Finish
- Five Walnut / Medium Oak Blades included
- Light fixture included
- Can be installed without light kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mix and match interchangeable blades (sold separately)
- AVT Hanging System canopy
- Uses (4) 40W (max) candelabra bulbs (sold separately)
- 3 speeds
- 3-position mounting
- Flush Mount Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan - 10.05", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 8.58", Ceiling to bottom of light - 16.11"
- Standard Dimensions (with included 3" downrod): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 12.30", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 10.83", Ceiling to bottom of light - 18.36"
- Angled Dimensions (with 36" downrod - not included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 45.80", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 44.33", Ceiling to bottom of light - 51.86"
- Blade span: 52"
- Blade pitch: 12°
- CFM (high speed): 4696
- RPM (high speed): 170
- Wattage (high speed): 62W
- Airflow efficiency (high speed)*: 75cfm/w
- WhisperWind® Motor
*49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 25579 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.