Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Hunter Bright Brass Finish
- Five Walnut / Medium Oak Blades included
- Light fixture included
- Can be installed without light kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mix and match interchangeable blades (sold separately)
- AVT Hanging System canopy
- Uses (4) 40W (max) candelabra bulbs (sold separately)
- 3 speeds
- 3-position mounting
- Flush Mount Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan - 10.05", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 8.58", Ceiling to bottom of light - 16.11"
- Standard Dimensions (with included 3" downrod): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 12.30", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 10.83", Ceiling to bottom of light - 18.36"
- Angled Dimensions (with 36" downrod - not included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 45.80", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 44.33", Ceiling to bottom of light - 51.86"
- Blade span: 52"
- Blade pitch: 12°
- CFM (high speed): 4696
- RPM (high speed): 170
- Wattage (high speed): 62W
- Airflow efficiency (high speed)*: 75cfm/w
- WhisperWind® Motor
*49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 25579
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CFM (High)||1403, 2817, 4696|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||62.4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.