Pulling together the eclectic elements of a contemporary room and be frustrating. Armed with a dash of space-age whimsy, ORBit makes it a breeze. With a blade span of only 36", ORBit is small in size but bit on performance.Features:
- Includes (5) White Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 36"
- Blade Pitch: 18°
- Motor Size: 153mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 3822
- RPM (High): 251
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 76
- Amperage: 0.41 Amps
- 28421 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Cool Gray Blades)
- 28420 (White Finish with White Blades) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 28420
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 28420*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan