Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Brushed Cocoa Finish
- Antiqued Cherry Hand Carved Blades
- 3-Speed Whisperwind® Motor
- 3" Downrod Included
- Light Kit and Bulbs Included (Uses Two 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs)
- Standard Canopy
- 3 Position Mounting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 52" Blade Sweep
- 12° Blade Pitch
- CFM (High Speed): 5000
- RPM (High Speed): 175
- Amps (High Speed): 0.6
- Electricity Usage: 75 watts
- Airflow Efficiency (CFM/W)*: 75
Product Hanging Dimensions:
- Flush Mount
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 11.14"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 9.16"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 18.28"
- Standard Mount (With Included 3" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 13.71"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 11.73"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 20.85"
- Angled Mount (With Optional 36" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 46.71"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 44.73"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 53.85"
*49'' to 60'' ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 28787*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 28787 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.