This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes (5) Reversible Dark Walnut / Chestnut Blades
- Flush Mount Installation
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Dark Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Chestnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 42"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 153mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 2900
- RPM (High): 200
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 57
- 51059 (White Finish with White Blades )
- 51060 (Antique Pewter Finish with Reversible Dark Walnut / Chestnut Blades ) (This Model)
- 51061 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Weathered Oak / Wine Country Blades )
- 51062 (Antique Brass Finish with Reversible Dark Walnut / English Cherry Blades )
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 51060
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 51060 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.