Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- Black Finish
- Walnut / Light Cherry Blades
- 3-Speed Whisperwind® Motor
- 3 Position Mounting
- Swirled Marble glass
- Light Fixture Included (Can be installed without light if desired)
- Includes (2) 60W Candelabra Bulbs
- 90% Pre-Assembled for 5-Minute Easy Installation
- Easy-Lock® Blades for Easy Assembly
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be used with ceiling 8ft and under
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 44" Blade Sweep
- 13° Blade Pitch
- CFM (High Speed): 4001
- Electricity Usage: 65 watts
- Airflow Efficiency (CFM/W)*: 62
Product Hanging Dimensions:
- Flush Mount
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 11.77"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 10.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 17.66"
- Standard Mount (With Included 3" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.77"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 11.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 18.66"
- Angled Mount (With Optional 36" Downrod)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 42"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 41.44"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 48.66"
*49'' to 60'' ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 52040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 52040*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 52040 Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||62|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.