This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes (5) Reversible Medium Oak / Walnut Blades
- Light Kit Included
- Can be Installed With or Without Light Kit
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don't.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter's patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Medium Oak
- Secondary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 4947
- RPM (High): 170
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.52 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Bulbs Included: Yes
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 53116
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 53116 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.