This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes (5) White Blades
- Flush Mount Installation
- Suitable for Use in Damp or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 48"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 153mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 2813
- RPM (High): 170
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 50
- Amperage: 0.52 Amps
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 53119
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 53119
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 53119 Product Specifications
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||50|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.