This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
- Includes (5) White Plastic Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Damp or Dry Locations
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: White Plastic
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5372
- RPM (High): 212
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 80
- Amperage: 0.53 Amps
- 53125 (White Finish with White Plastic Blades ) (This Model)
- 53126 (New Bronze Finish with Oak Blades )
- 53127 (Textured Black Finish with Oak Blades )
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 53125
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 53125
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 53125 Product Specifications
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.