This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes (5) Reversible Roasted Walnut / Yellow Walnut Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Can be Installed With or Without Light Kit
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings up to 32°
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Roasted Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Yellow Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5160
- RPM (High): 159
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 76
- Amperage: 0.56 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Bulbs Included: Yes
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes with Hunter's patented Installer's Choice® Three-Position Mounting System, allowing for installation on low, standard, or sloped ceilings up to 32°. For ceilings up to 45°, you'll need to purchase a sloped ceiling adapter, which is offered upon adding this fan to your cart.
Have a High Ceiling?
Most Hunter Fans are designed for installation on 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter 53176
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 53176
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 53176 Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||76|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|