This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
- Includes (5) Reversible Black / Walnut Blades
- Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don't.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter's patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Primary Blade Finish: Black
- Secondary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5791
- RPM (High): 167
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.59 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Watts per Bulb: 22
- Wattage: 22
- Bulbs Included: Yes
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 59050
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 59050 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.