48" Ceiling Fan Extension Downrod
More homes are being constructed with high ceilings. A Hunter® 3⁄4" downrod sets the fan at the proper height for optimum performance. All Hunter® extension downrods match Hunter® fans for fit and finish and have tapered threads for deeper engagement. All downrods are converting to single-threaded construction unless otherwise noted.
- Hunter Original fan models require the double thread extension. All other Hunter models use single thread
- Length: 48"
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Chestnut Brown Finish can be used with Distressed Relic, Burled Brown And Chestnut Bronze Finishes
- Antique Brass Finish can be used with Burnished Copper And Antique Copper Finishes
- Black Finish can be used with Antique Black, Matte Black, Satin Black, Textured Balck And Graphite Finishes
- New Bronze Finish can be used with Bronze, Rustic Bronze, Tuscan Gold And Brittany Bronze Finishes
- Bronze Patina Finish can be used with Amber Bronze, Brushed Bronze, Estate Brass And Satin Bronze Finishes
- Provencal Gold Finish can be used with Egyptian Bronze Finish
- Cocoa Finish can be used with Brushed Cocoa, Leather Brown, And Roman Bronze Finishes
- Sand Finish can be used with Harvest Wheat Finish
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 28288 *
- Hunter 29031 *
- Hunter 28222 *
- Hunter 28988*
- Hunter 28216 *
- Hunter 26038 *
- Hunter 26057 *
French White Gold
- Hunter 28276 *
- Hunter 28282 *
- Hunter 28204 *
- Hunter 28246 *
- Hunter 28933 *
- Hunter 28270 *
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Downrods-48 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.