Husqvarna Chainsaw IntroductionLearn about the Husqvarna chainsaw and get familiar with what they have to offer vs the competition.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety FeaturesLearn how to stay safe while operating your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
- This gas powered chain saw is built to handle light cutting tasks, pruning, and hobby work.
- The Smart Start® is designed to start your chainsaw quickly with minimum effort, reducing the resistance up to 40%.
- LowVib® system reduces vibrations from the engine and transmission, lowering operator fatigue.
- X-TORQ® meets the world's most stringent environmental regulations with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels.
- Larger dust and debris particles are removed before they reach the air filter by a centrifugal air cleaning system, resulting in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Tool-less chain tightening makes for quick and easy maintenance.
- A slim body, high center of gravity, and flat underside make this chainsaw easy to work with.
- A double acting chain brake, right hand guard, and chain catcher keep you safe while operation the chainsaw.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Engine Power: 1.8 HP / 34cc
- Vibration Damping: Yes
- Maximum RPMs: 9000
- Sound Level: 112 dB
- Bar Length: 16"
- Bar Oiler: Automatic
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 235E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Husqvarna 235E
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 235E Product Specifications
|Bar Length||13, 16|
|Chain and Bar Included||Yes|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Residential|
|Max Bar Length||16|
|Min Bar Length||13|
|Tool-Less Chain Tensioning||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.