- 16" bar and chain included for optimum cutting length
- X-Torq Engine offers lower exhaust emission levels and reduced fuel consumption
- Covered under manufacturer's 2 year residential warranty
- Centrifugal air cleaning system improves filtration for fewer cleanings and improved engine life
- Air purge removes air from fuel system and carburetor for easier startup
- LowVib Vibration Damping System reduces user fatigue for more comfortable operation
- Features side-mounted chain tensioner
- Combined choke/stop control provides easier starting and reduced risk of engine flooding
- Safety brake activated by inertia improves safety in the event of chain kickback
- Engine Power: 2.0 HP / 38cc
- Fuel Capacity: 10.1 oz
- Chain Oil Capacity: 6.4 oz
- Vibration Damping: Yes
- Maximum RPMs: 9000
- Idling RPMs: 3000
- Sound Level: 100.7 dB
- Bar Length: 16" (Min. 13" to Max. 16")
- Bar Oiler: Manual
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 240*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 240 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Husqvarna Chainsaw IntroductionLearn about the Husqvarna chainsaw and get familiar with what they have to offer vs the competition.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety FeaturesLearn how to stay safe while operating your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.