Husqvarna Chainsaw IntroductionLearn about the Husqvarna chainsaw and get familiar with what they have to offer vs the competition.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety FeaturesLearn how to stay safe while operating your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Fueling and LubricationYour Husqvarna Chainsaw does not come with Fuel or oil. Learn how to properly fuel and oil your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Bar and ChainLearn about the Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and chain.
Husqvarna Chainsaw StartingLearn how to start your new Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Air Filter CleaningCleaning your Husqvarna Chainsaw Air Filter is vital for proper air flow and peak performance. Learn how to clean your Air Filter in this Short video.
- 16" bar and chain included for optimum cutting length
- X-Torq Engine offers lower exhaust emission levels and reduced fuel consumption
- Covered under manufacturer's 2 year residential warranty
- LowVib Vibration Damping System reduces user fatigue for more comfortable operation
- Air cleaning system improves filtration for fewer cleanings and improved engine life
- Smart Start reduces resistance in starter cord up to 40%
- Toolless chain tensioner allows for quick and easy chain tensioning, making changing the chain a breeze
- Improved ease of use and safety with double-acting chain brake, right-hand guard, and chain catcher
- Engine Power: 2.4 HP / 40.9cc
- Maximum RPMs: 9000
- Idling RPMs: 2900 RPMs
- Vibration Damping: Yes
- Sound Level: 114 dB
- Bar Length: 16" (Min. 13" to Max. 18")
- Kickback Nose: No
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Bar Sprocket: Yes
- Weight: 9.78 lbs
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 440E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Husqvarna 440E
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 440E Product Specifications
|Bar Length||13, 16, 18|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Residential|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.