Husqvarna Chainsaw IntroductionLearn about the Husqvarna chainsaw and get familiar with what they have to offer vs the competition.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety FeaturesLearn how to stay safe while operating your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
- This gas powered chain saw is built to be an powerful, all-around saw for people who value professional qualities at a good price.
- The Smart Start® is designed to start your chainsaw quickly with minimum effort, reducing the resistance up to 40%.
- LowVib® system reduces vibrations from the engine and transmission, lowering operator fatigue.
- X-TORQ® meets the world's most stringent environmental regulations with lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels.
- Larger dust and debris particles are removed before they reach the air filter by a centrifugal air cleaning system, resulting in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- The auto return stop switch and visible fuel level make the saw easier to handle when you are busy cutting.
- The combined choke / stop control allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Reduce the likelihood of kickback injury with the inertia activated chain brake.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Impact-resistant plastic scabbard is included.
- Engine Power: 3.2 HP / 50.2cc
- Fuel Capacity: 15.2 oz
- Chain Oil Capacity: 8.8oz
- Vibration Damping: Yes
- Maximum RPMs: 9000
- Idling RPMs: 2700
- Sound Level: 103.5 dB
- Bar Length: 18"
- Bar Oiler: Adjustable
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Weight: 13 lbs
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 450
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Husqvarna 450
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 450 Product Specifications
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Automatic Chain Brake||Yes|
|Bar Length||13, 18, 20|
|Chain Oil Capacity||8.8|
|Chain and Bar Included||Yes|
|Fuel Capacity (Ounces)||15.22|
|Fuel Tank Size||0.119|
|Idling RPM||3000, 2700|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Max Bar Length||20|
|Min Bar Length||13|
|Tool-Less Chain Tensioning||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.