Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower IntroductionLearn about Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blowers and their features.
Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower AssemblyYour New Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower needs some assembly. Learn how to quickly put it together and get on the job faster.
Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower FuelingYour Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower comes with no Fuel or Oil. Learn how to properly fuel and oil up the Husqvarna Leaf Blower.
Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower StartingLearn how to properly start your Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower.
Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower MaintenanceLearn how to properly maintain your new Husqvarna Back Pack Leaf Blower to ensure a worry free performance for years to come.
- Powerful 52cc E-TECH® II 2-Cycle Engine
- Facilitates better power and lower emissions
- 473cfm air flow at the end of the blower tube
- Sends debris on its way at up to 177 MPH
- Air purge removes air from carb & fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal Air Injection System
- Removes larger dust and debris before reaching the air filter
- Reduces air filter cleanings and extends engine life
- Revolutionary Low Noise Design
- Noise dampening materials within the housing
- Innovative exhaust tube
- Minimizes noise as well as vibration
- Decibel level is reduced to a quiet 64 dB(A)
- Ergonomic Harness System
- Throttle controls mounted on the tube
- Padded harness & hip belt shaped to fit your contours
- Ergonomic Handle
- Adjustable to fit the operator
- Rubber inserts for a comfortable grip
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 953 21 01-03
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Husqvarna 953 21 01-03
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 953 21 01-03 Product Specifications
|Fuel Mix Ratio||2.084|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Throttle Position||Tube Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.