- Engine is fully covered under manufacturer 3-year residential warranty
- Intek V-Twin OHV engine - reliable starts for the most demanding tasks
- Pedal operated Tuff Torq hydrostatic transmission
- Easy speed and direction control
- 48" mower deck - constructed of stamped steel
- 3 mower blades with greaseable mandrels
- 4 deck gauge wheels prevent scalping with uneven terrains
- Electric blade engagement - simply pull the switch on the control panel
- Air induction mowing technology - draws air from the top and bottom of the mower deck
- Improves grass lift and delivers a superior grass cut
- Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment with spring assisted cutting deck
- 15" ergonomic hi-back seat adjusts back and forth for maximum comfort
- Also featured are headlights, cup holder and cruise control
- Briggs and Stratton Intek V-Twin OHV engine
- 23HP / 724cc engine - delivers reliable starts for even the most demanding jobs
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 960 43 01-10*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 960 43 01-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.