- Engine is fully covered under manufacturer 3-year residential warranty
- V-Twin engine delivers longer life for the most demanding jobs
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - provides easy speed and direction control
- Forward speed up to 5.2 MPH - Reverse speeds up to 2.9 MPH
- 42" reinforced stamped steel mower deck
- Mulch to rear bag or side discharge
- 2 deck gauge wheels prevent scalping in uneven terrains
- Blade engagement lever located on dash for user convenience
- Get into tighter spaces then typical large mower decks
- Air induction mowing technology - draws air from the top and bottom of the mower deck
- Improved grass lift and delivers a superior grass cut
- Fender mounted cutting height adjustment control
- Easy to access adjustment lever improves ergonomics
- Spring assisted cutting deck makes for easy adjustment
- Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine
- 23HP / 724cc engine - delivers longer life for demanding tasks
- Full pressure lubrication system with spin-on oil filter
- Mechanical compression release makes for reliable starts every time
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 960 43 01-46*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 960 43 01-46 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.