- Powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton 205cc overhead valve engine provides enough torque to cultivate any soil type
- Covered under manufacturer's 2 year residential warranty
- 26” working width and 6.5” working depth get the job done faster
- Manual chain drive transmission ensures maximum maneuverability and control
- Easy adjust drag bar increases balance and safety in different soils
- Handle design may vary slightly from picture
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Engine Power: 205cc
- Torque: 9 ft-lbs. Net Torque
- Fuel Capacity: 0.75 Gallon
- Cycles: 4
- Cylinders: 1
- Oil Filter: No
- Transmission: Chain / Manual
- Speeds: 1 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Tire Size: 8”
- Tines: Front
- Tine Direction: Forward Rotation
- Tine Diameter: 10”
- Depth Adjustments: 6 Positions
- Tine RPM: 118
- Tilling Width: 12”-26”
- Tilling Depth: 4
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 960 83 00-06*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 960 83 00-06 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Husqvarna Tiller OverviewAn introduction to the Husqvarna Tiller its features, benefits, controls, and overall performance.
Husqvarna Tiller Features and ControlsLearn about the Husqvarna Tiller Features and Controls.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.