- Powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton overhead valve engine provides enough torque to cultivate any soil type
- Dual rotating tines provide both forward rotating and counter rotating action
- Covered under manufacturer's 2 year residential warranty
- 17” tilling width and 6.5” working depth works more soil faster than other tillers
- Sealed chain gear transmission provides maximum control in both forward and reverse
- Counter weighted and includes easy adjust drag bar to improve balance and safety
- Agricultural tires provide excellent grip in any soil
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Engine Power: 205cc
- Torque: 9 ft-lbs. Net Torque
- Fuel Capacity: 0.75 Gallon
- Cycles: 4
- Cylinders: 1
- Oil Filter: No
- Transmission: Chain Gear
- Speeds: 1 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Tire Size: 13” x 5”
- Tines: Rear
- Tine Direction: Dual Rotation
- Tine Diameter: 12”
- Depth Adjustments: 7 Positions
- Tine RPM: 190
- Tilling Width: 17”
- Tilling Depth: 3.5”-6.5”
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 960 93 00-18*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 960 93 00-18 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Husqvarna Tiller OverviewAn introduction to the Husqvarna Tiller its features, benefits, controls, and overall performance.
Husqvarna Tiller Features and ControlsLearn about the Husqvarna Tiller Features and Controls.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.