Husqvarna Lawn Mowers Getting StartedIntroduction to the Husqvarna Walk Behind Mowers its features, options and engine size. Learn what Husqvarna Walk Behind Mowers have to offer the competition does not.
Husqvarna Lawn Mowers Fueling and LubricationYour New Husqvarna Lawn Mower is shipped without Fuel or Oil. Learn the steps needed to ensure you set up the Husqvarna Mower up correctly.
Husqvarna Lawn Mowers Starting Your MowerLearn how to properly start your Husqvarna Walk Behind Mower to ensure a quick start up.
Husqvarna Lawn Mowers Blade MaintenanceLearn how to take care of your new Husqvarna Lawn Mower blades.
Husqvarna Lawn Mower MaintenanceLearn how to take care of your new Husqvarna Walk Behind Lawn Mower to ensure many seasons of Lawn Mowing.
Husqvarna 7021P ReviewVideo review of Husqvarna model 7021P 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower.
160cc 3-in-1 Gas Push Mower with 21" Cutting WidthProduct Features:
- 3-in-1 lawn mower can be used to discharge, bag, or mulch the lawn clippings
- 5 cutting deck positions give you the freedom to choose the length of grass that stays on your lawn
- Cutting bag included – bag the clippings automatically when the included cutting bag is attached
- Mulching kit included – mower will cut the clippings into tiny pieces and spread them around your lawn when mulching kit is attached
- Mower has right side discharge capability for clippings
- 8 inch front and 12 inch rear plastic tires for better traction and maneuverability
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer warranty for residential use
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer warranty for commercial use
- Folds up for storage quickly using the easy cam lock on the handle
- Cord lock will stop the cord from disconnecting while in use
- Composite cutting deck is strong and durable
- Single-lever height adjustment makes changing the cutting height fast and easy
- Cutting Height Max: 3.4 inches (the tallest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Height Min: 1.5 inches (the shortest height that the mower will cut)
- Cutting Inches: 21 inches (how wide a path the mower will cut in one pass)
- Deck Material: Steel (type of material that the mower deck is made out of)
- Grade: Entry (mowers are designed for entry-level, mid-grade, semi-pro, or commercial users)
- Starting System: Recoil (how the operator starts the machine)
- Style: Walk Behind (the type of lawn mower this is; either walk behind, riding, or tow-behind )
- Surface Area: Small (the size of lawn this mower is designed to cut)
- Terrain: Flat (type of terrain this mower is designed to be used on; either flat or hilly)
- Weight: 66 lbs. (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda (brand of engine included with this product)
- Engine Size: 160 cc (total volume of engine displacement measured in cubic centimeters)
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle (the type of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Gas (how the machine is powered - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.24 (volume of gas the fuel tank will hold, measured in gallons)
- CARB Approved: Yes (this product is approved by the California Air Resources Board for emissions standards)
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 3 Year (length of engine manufacturers warranty for residential use)
Husqvarna leads the industry and is recognized worldwide for its large line of outdoor power equipment. The name and the reputation of Husqvarna began way back in 1689 and continue to maintain quality products globally. For top-notch lawn mowers and snow blowers, Husqvarna delivers some of the best power equipment on the market.
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 961 33 00-19
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 961 33 00-19 Product Specifications
|Cutting Discharge||Right Side|
|Cutting Options||3-in-1, Discharge, Mulch, Self Bagging|
|Front Tire Size||8"|
|Fuel Tank Size||.24|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Residential, 3 Year Residential (Engine)|
|Maximum Cutting Height||3.4|
|Minimum Cutting Height||1.5|
|Mulcher Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Number of Deck Positions||5|
|Number of Mower Blades||1|
|Rear Tire Size||12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.