- Capable of throwing snow up to 40 feet
- 200 degree chute turning radius – aim the snow away from drive and walk ways
- Remote deflector controls included to adjust the height of the discharge while operating the unit
- Electric start - start up the snow blower fast and easy without hurting your back
- Covered under 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Front-mounted LED headlight allows for easy night time use
- Hand warmers to keep your fingers from freezing while working in even the worst conditions
- Includes skid shoes to protect your concrete surfaces and snow blower from damage
- Work at the speed you want with variable speed control
- 16 x 6.5 inch rubber tire for better traction in the worst winter conditions
- Auger Material: Serrated Steel (material the auger blades are made of)
- Clearing Width: 30 inches (how wide a path the blower cuts through the snow)
- Chute Rotation Style: Lever (how the operator rotates the discharge chute)
- Drive System: Self Propelled (What propels the snow blower: self-propelled, manual gears, or push)
- Grade: Prosumer (is this designed for professionals, consumers, or someone in-between)
- Starting System: Electric (how the operator starts the machine)
- Snow Blower Style: Two Stage (what type of snow blower this is)
- Surface Type: Unpaved (type of surface this snow blower is approved to work on)
- Surface Area: Large (the size of area this snow blower is designed to clear)
- Tire Type: Rubber (type of tires included with this snow blower)
- Height: 42 inches (this is the measured height of the installed product)
- Length: 52 inches (this is the measured length of the installed product)
- Width: 31 inches (this is the measured width of the installed product)
- Weight: 268 pounds (the actual weight of the product, without any shipping materials)
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton (brand of engine included with this product)
- Engine Size: 342cc (total volume of engine displacement measured in cubic centimeters)
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle (the type of engine included with this product)
- Fuel Type: Gas (type of fuel required to run unit - usually gas, electric, or cordless)
- Fuel Tank Size: .79 gallons (volume of gas the fuel tank will hold, measured in gallons)
Husqvarna leads the industry and is recognized worldwide for its large line of outdoor power equipment. The name and the reputation of Husqvarna began way back in 1689 and continue to maintain quality products globally. For top-notch lawn mowers and snow blowers, Husqvarna delivers some of the best power equipment on the market.
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 961 93 00-87*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 961 93 00-87 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.