Husqvarna Chainsaw IntroductionLearn about the Husqvarna chainsaw and get familiar with what they have to offer vs the competition.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety FeaturesLearn how to stay safe while operating your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Fueling and LubricationYour Husqvarna Chainsaw does not come with Fuel or oil. Learn how to properly fuel and oil your Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Bar and ChainLearn about the Husqvarna Chainsaw bar and chain.
Husqvarna Chainsaw StartingLearn how to start your new Husqvarna Chainsaw.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Air Filter CleaningCleaning your Husqvarna Chainsaw Air Filter is vital for proper air flow and peak performance. Learn how to clean your Air Filter in this Short video.
- 13" bar and chain included for optimum cutting length
- X-Torq Engine offers lower exhaust emission levels and reduced fuel consumption
- Covered under manufacturer's 2 year residential warranty
- Smart Start reduces resistance in starter cord up to 40%
- Air purge removes air from fuel system and carburetor for easier startup
- Centrifugal air cleaning system improves filtration for fewer cleanings and improved engine life
- Features side-mounted chain tensioner and adjustable oil pump
- Safety brake activated by inertia improves safety in the event of chain kickback
- LowVib Vibration Damping System reduces user fatigue for more comfortable operation
- Ergonomic front handle features 7-degree offset for enhanced user comfort
- Engine Power: 3.6 HP / 60.3cc
- Fuel Capacity: 14.4 oz
- Chain Oil Capacity: 11.2 oz
- Maximum RPMs: 9000
- Idling RPMs: 2700
- Sound Level: 104 dB
- Bar Length: 24" (Min. 13" to Max. 24")
- Bar Oiler: Adjustable
- Kickback Nose: No
- Chain Brake: Yes
- Automatic Brake: Yes
- Bar Sprocket: No
- Weight: 13 lbs
Additional Husqvarna Links
Our SKU: Husqvarna 966 04 83-34
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Husqvarna 966 04 83-34
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Husqvarna 966 04 83-34 Product Specifications
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bar Length||13, 24|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Fuel Tank Size||0.1125|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Residential|
|Max Bar Length||24|
|Min Bar Length||13|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dba)||104|
|Tool-Less Chain Tensioning||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.