- Trim a path up to 17 inches wide using 0.095 inch diameter dual string cutting line
- Features a bump feed trimmer head - feeds out additional line automatically when the head is pushed into the ground, no need to stop working when more line is needed
- Curved shaft design and ergonomic handle make this operator friendly string trimmer easy to use
- Covered under a 2 Year manufacturer's warranty for residential use
- Low noise engine design lets you trim around the yard without disturbing your neighbors
- Smart Start® recoil starter is designed to start up fast with minimal operator effort saving time and hassle
- Auto return stop switch automatically resets to the on position to make starting the trimmer up easier
- Air purge allows you to remove the air from the carburetor and fuel system to help make it even easier to start up the trimmer
- Grade: Entry-Level
- Max RPM: 7800
- Shaft Shape: Curved
- Starting System: Recoil
- Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Engine Brand: Husqvarna
- Engine Size: 21.7 cc
- Horsepower: 0.8 hp
- Engine Type: 2-Cycle
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Size: 0.2 gallons
- Fuel Mix Ratio: 50:1
- Consumer Engine Warranty: 2 Year
Husqvarna leads the industry and is recognized worldwide for its large line of outdoor power equipment. The name and the reputation of Husqvarna began way back in 1689 and continue to maintain quality products globally. For top-notch lawn mowers and snow blowers, Husqvarna delivers some of the best power equipment on the market.
Additional Husqvarna Links
This Husqvarna item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Husqvarna 966 71 27-01*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 966 71 27-01 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Husqvarna products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.