100'' Long Log Rack Cover
Keep your firewood dry this winter with Hy-Cs log rack cover. Made in America, this heavy duty vinyl construction front flap opens for easy access to your wood.
Alan Hisey founded HY-C COMPANY in 1947 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Their first product was an aluminum chimney cover manufactured in Mr. Hisey’s garage. HY-C is still owned by the family, but the facilities have expanded from the garage to an entire city block just north of downtown Saint Louis, plus an auxiliary warehouse in south Saint Louis. In 1980 the company manufactured its first assembled, black-painted, galvanized chimney cover. A few years later HY-C added the same covers made out of stainless steel. Over time several items were added to the chimney cover line as demand grew, and eventually, Hy-C expanded their offerings to many other fireplace and hearth accessories. Hy-C has been the mark of quality since 1947.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Protects Your Firewood from the Weather
- Keeps Wood Dry for Easier, Safer Burning
- Velcro Strips Allow the Front Flap to Be Securely Closed
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the Wood
- For Extreme Storage Conditions
- Allows for Good Ventilation
- Cover Slides Down as Wood is Used
- Improves Air Circulation & Drying of Wood
- Dimensions: 100'' x 20'' x 38''
Additional HY-C Links
Our SKU: HY-C SLRC-XL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- HY-C SLRC-XL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued