Select 10 Collection 30" Wide and 10-Inch High Under the Cabinet Range Hood with 395 CFM and Baffle Filter
The 1930TB-10 has a flame retardant "balanced" single centrifugal blower for Quiet power and a style from the Select 10 collection that you can only get from Imperial Range hoods. The baffle style vent will last you a lifetime! Professional kitchens and restaurants use them and are easily cleaned with soap and water. Made from steel, the baffle filter vents are in a class to themselves. Perhaps the best part of owning an Imperial Range Hood is the knowledge they are made by craftsmen in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Flame Retardant "Balanced" single Centrifugal Blower for Quiet Power offset to the right. Majority airflow on right side.
- Variable Switches Give You Full Control Of Both Power And Lights
- 50 Watt Halogen Light In Center Panel
- Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Runs at 115 AC, 60 HZ, 9 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended)
- Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic Turn on When Temperature Reaches 130 Degrees
- 30" to 36" Suggested Distance Between the Cooking Surface And the Bottom Of the Hood
- 7" Round Centered Top Vent
- Limited 7 Year In Home Warranty Covering Parts and Labor
- 395 CFM on High
Imperial has been hand crafting quality residential range hoods and accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer they have held their market place for three reasons: Service, Quality, and more Service!
Additional Imperial Links
Imperial 1930TB-10 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||395 to 4.9|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|