1900-10 Collection 42" Wide 635 CFM Dual Blower Under Cabinet Range Hood with Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
The 1942PSB-10 has a 635 CFM on high and a style from the 1900-10 collection that you can only get from Imperial Range hoods. Perhaps the best part of owning an Imperial Range Hood is the knowledge they are made by craftsmen in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Flame Retardant "Balanced" Dual Centrifugal Blowers for Quiet Power
- Variable Switches Give You Full Control Of Both Power And Lights
- 635 CFM on High
- 1.5 Sones on Low to 4.6 Sones on High
- Uses Two Front Panel 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- Full Bottom Coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters for Easy Cleaning
- Runs at 115 AC, 60 HZ, 15 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended)
- Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic Turn on When Temperature Reaches 130 Degrees
- 7" Round Duct Opening on top of the hood in the center.
- Built-In Back Draft Dampers Standard (When Installing Be Sure to Release Dampers [Remove Tape] to Allow Air Flow)
Imperial has been hand crafting quality residential range hoods and accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer they have held their market place for three reasons: Service, Quality, and more Service!
Additional Imperial Links
This Imperial item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Imperial 1942PSB-10-BL
- Imperial 1942PSB-10-SS
- Imperial 1942PSB-10-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1942PSB-10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Imperial products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.