Flush Mount - 3000 Collection 36" Wide Wood Front Ready Under Cabinet Hood with 635 CFM Centrifugal Blower
The 3036PS1 has a 635 CFM on high and a style from the Flush Mount - 3000 collection that you can only get from Imperial Range Hoods. Perhaps the best part of owning an Imperial Range Hood is the knowledge they are made by craftsmen in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Single "Balanced" Centrifugal Blower for Quiet Power
- 635 CFM on High
- 1.6 Sones on Low Up to 4.6 Sones on High
- Variable Switches Give You Full Control of Both Power and Lights
- Uses Two 75 Watt Incandescent Bulbs (Not Included)
- Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic Turn on When Temperature Reaches 130 Degrees
- Runs at 115 AC, 60 HZ, 9 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended)
- Full Bottom Coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters for Easy Cleaning
- 7" Round Duct Opening, Off Set to the Left 4.25"
- Suggested Distance Between the Cooking Surface And the Bottom Of the Hood Is 30" to 36"
- Limited 7 Year In Home Warranty Covering Parts and Labor
Imperial has been hand crafting quality residential range hoods and accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer they have held their market place for three reasons: Service, Quality, and more Service!
Additional Imperial Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Imperial Products
- Shop All Imperial 3000 Flush Mount Collection Products
Our SKU: Imperial 3036PS1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Imperial 3036PS1*
- Imperial 3036PS1-BL
- Imperial 3036PS1-WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Imperial 3036PS1-WH Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||635 to 4.6|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||30" to 36"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.