N1900 Slim Line Collection 42" Wide Slim Under Cabinet Hood with 410 CFM (492 CFM with Airflow Boost) Turbo Blower
Airflow Boost: Through a simple increase in ducting size, Imperial Range Hoods are able to achieve a 20% CFM increase.
The N1942T has a 410 CFM (492 CFM with Airflow Boost) on high and a style from the N1900 Slim Line collection that you can only get from Imperial Range hoods. Perhaps the best part of owning an Imperial Range Hood is the knowledge they are made by craftsmen in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Air-Ring Fan Motor
- 410 CFM (492 CFM with Airflow Boost) on High
- From 2.5 Sones on Low Up to 4.9 Sones on High
- Variable Switches Give You Full Control of Both Power and Lights
- Uses One 50 Watt Halogen Bulb In Center Light Panel (Not Included)
- Runs at 115 AC, 60 HZ, 9 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended)
- Full Bottom Coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters for Easy Cleaning
- 30" to 36" Suggested Distance Between Cooking Surface And the Bottom Of the Hood
- 7" Round Top Duct Opening in Center.
- Blower is Offset - Majority of airflow is on Right Side.
- Built-In Back Draft Damper Standard
- Limited 7 Year In Home Warranty Covering Parts and Labor
Imperial has been hand crafting quality residential range hoods and accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer they have held their market place for three reasons: Service, Quality, and more Service!
Additional Imperial Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Imperial Products
- Shop All Imperial N1900 Slim Line Collection Products
Our SKU: Imperial N1942T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Imperial N1942T-BL
- Imperial N1942T-SS
- Imperial N1942T-WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||425 to 4.9|
|Collection||Step Slope - 1900|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round, 8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|