This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Required
WH1900 Collection 30" Wide Wall Pyramid Range Hood with 635 CFM Dual Blowers and Baffle Filter
The WH1930PSB has a flame retardant balanced dual centrifugal blowers with 635 CFM at 4.6 sones and a style from the WH1900 collection that you can only get from Imperial Range hoods. The baffle style vent will last you a lifetime! Professional kitchens and restaurants use them and are easily cleaned with soap and water. Made from steel, the baffle filter vents are in a class to themselves. Perhaps the best part of owning an Imperial Range Hood is the knowledge they are made by craftsmen in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Flame Retardant Balanced Dual Centrifugal Blowers with 635 CFM at 4.6 Sones
- Variable Switches Give You Full Control Of Both Power And Lights
- Two 50 Watt Halogen Bulbs (Par 20) Required (Not Included)
- Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Runs at 115 AC, 60 HZ, 9 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended)
- 30" to 36" Suggested Distance Between the Cooking Surface And the Bottom Of the Hood
- 7 Year In Home Warranty on Parts And Labor (No Performance Warranty When Used Above A Bar-B-Que Grill)
Imperial has been hand crafting quality residential range hoods and accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer they have held their market place for three reasons: Service, Quality, and more Service!
Additional Imperial Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Imperial Products
- Shop All Imperial WH1900 Wall Mount Collection Products
Imperial WH1930PSB Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||635, 800, 925|
|CFM (High) to Sones||635 to 4.6|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||7" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||30" to 36"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Motor Type||Dual Blowers|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.