WH2000 Collection WH2042PS1-TW Imperial 1,270-1,425 CFM Dual Centrifugal Blower Wall Mount Range Hood
Imperial's WH2000PS1-TW Series offers Dual Centrifugal Blowers with dual 7" Vent Openings at 1,270 CFM. Optional Airflow Boost pushes 1,425 CFM through twin 8" Booster Transitions. Stainless Steel finish and up to 48" Duct Covering included, along with 50 Watt Halogen (Par 20) Lighting, variable Controls for Lights and Blowers and Heat Controls Safety Thermostat.
- 1270 CFM @ 4.6 Sones through twin 7" Vent Openings
- 1,425 CFM with Airflow Boost through Dual 8" Booster Transitions
- Dual Centrifugal Blowers
- Machine Washable Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Duct Cover Included up to 48” High
- Variable Controls for Lighting and Blowers
- Two Front Panel Lights—50 Watt Halogen (Par 20)
- Bulbs not included
- 7 Year In-Home Warranty - Parts and Labor
- No Performance Warranty when used above BBQ Style Grills
Imperial has been Hand Crafting Quality Residential Kitchen Range Hoods and Accessories since 1961. As an independent manufacturer we have held our market place for three reasons..Customer Service, Quality and Performance.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our product and the extent to which we will go to satisfy our customers! To ensure customer satisfaction we offer something unheard of in the industry:
In Home, 7 Year Warranty Covering Parts and Labor.
Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Additional Imperial Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Imperial Products
- Shop All Imperial WH2000 Wall Mount Collection Products
Imperial WH2042PS1-TW Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||1270 to 4.6|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||126|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||90|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||Dual 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||30" to 36"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Warranty||7 Year In-Home - Parts and Labor|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.