- Click the Tools menu.
- Click Internet Options to open the Internet Options dialog box.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings dialog box.
- In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
- Under Active Scripting, click Enable so that a dot appears next to it.
- (If you are unsure about the other Security Settings, please check with your Network Administrator).
- Click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
- Click Yes in the Warning! message box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
- Click Edit, then click Preferences.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click the OK button..