From the big to the small, we ship it all (mostly). Every shipment method we use is trackable and insured. Below is a list of our shipment methods and their shipping times. All shipment times are shown in business days, which is Monday through Friday (no weekends), excluding holidays.*
Shipment times are average and remote locations, shipments during the winter holiday season, and cases of extreme weather may exceed the mentioned shipment times.1
- Standard shipping—This means UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, or another common carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Shipments often need to be signed for, but shipments can also be left at the driver’s discretion. Items shipped by this method have several “speeds”:
- Standard Ground Shipping: 5-7 business days. This is our usual “Free Shipping” method. Shipments that are eligible for Free Shipping will have this option available. Shipment times are 5-7 business days.
- Second Day Air: The shipment time on this package is 2 business days—the day following the ship-day is the first day. For example, an item that ships on Friday (not counting Saturday or Sunday) will arrive on Tuesday. For non-contiguous states and territories, we recommend this method for shipping—the ship time for these locations is about 2-3 business days.
- Next Day Air: The shipment time on this is 1 business day. An item will be delivered the following business day if the carrier receives that item in time for their daily cut-off (which varies by carrier). NOTE: When choosing this method, please be aware of Expected Time To Ship of the products (warehouse turn-around).
- "Curb Side Delivery" - AKA Freight or “LTL” Shipping—This is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items such as large sinks, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment. Items are delivered by scheduled appointment by lift-gate for to-the-curb service. Our White Glove Delivery is NOT currently available. All items must be inspected for freight damage prior to the driver leaving. Shipment time is 7-10 business days.
1 Shipment time is the expected time from when a package leaves the warehouse, enters the carrier’s service to when it arrives at the customer’s shipment address. Expected Time to Ship (the time from when an order is placed to when an item is given to the shipment carrier) varies by product. Please read your product’s details for further information.
*Canadian customers, at this time we only offer Standard Ground and Curb Side Delivery (LTL) service to Canada. As we must cross dock all items at our Iowa facility in order to create the required customs documentation please add an additional 5-7 business days for shipping on top of the published US shipment times.