Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save $150 when you purchase this Dryer as a Laundry Package (Washer + Dryer). Search "EWMED70J-EWFLS70J" for a Electric Package or "EWMGD70J-EWFLS70J" for a Gas Package.
Gas Front Load Dryer with Wave-Touch® Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™ and Fastest Dry Time
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The Wave-Touch® control panel activates with a touch displaying dryer cycles and options, after a decision has been made the unselected options fade away
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 cu.ft. capacity dry more in one load
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer: Remove wrinkles and freshen clothes with the latest steam technology. "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorites (3), Heavy Duty, Bulky/Bedding, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Active Wear, Casual, Delicate, Perfect Steam™, Timed Dry
- Specialty Cycles: Jeans, Warm Up, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Fast Steam, Comforter, Kids Wear, Air Clean, Wool
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Perfect Tumble™ Drying: Exclusive technology gently separates and tumbles clothes while drying
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: With just a light touch the dryer door opens and closes
- Fastest Dry Time: Dry a small load of clothes in just 14 minutes on the Fast Dry cycle
- Delay Start: Run the dryer when it is convenient for you, delay start up to 24 hours
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Optional Pedestal Drawer: EPWD15 (Sold Separately)
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 32-1/4" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 92
- Number of Cycle Options: 8
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element (BTU/Hr): 20,000
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Bottom Right Rear
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Bottom Center Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Approved
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.