Elements of Design Warranty
The following warranties apply to our Elements of Design faucets:
To be free of manufacturing and mechanical defects for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase.
Damage to the product that has been caused by improper installation. accident, misuse or abuse is not covered
by this warranty.
At our option Elements of Design will either replace the defective part of the fitting or replace an equal or the
same product to the original purchaser.
To obtain warranty service, bring your proof of purchase (original Sales Receipt) to the store or contractor that
sold this faucet. Toll Free Number: 877-FAUCET1 to reach our service representatives.
This warranty is valid for the original customer/purchaser only and excludes industrial, commercial, or business
use of the product. Product damage due to installation error, product abuse (including the use of harsh or
abrasive cleansers) or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or others are not
covered by this warranty.
Elements of Design will not be responsible for labor charges, injuries, or any other loss or damages whatsoever
incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives
you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Here by provides to the original purchaser/consumer a finish warranty that when properly maintained will suffer
1. Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) -10 Year limited warranty
2. Chrome and Satin Nickel - 5 year limited warranty
3. Vintage Copper and Oil Rubbed Bronze are “Living Finishes” and carry no warranty.
1. Chrome – Triple Plated Chrome – Triple Plated
2. PVD Brass - Physical Vapor Deposition (Bright Brass Finish – As durable as Chrome)
3. Satin Nickel - Satin Finish Nickel (Protective Polyester Finish)
4. ORBD Bronze/ Dark - Very Dark Bronze Finish (Living Finish)
5. ORBM Bronze/ Medium - Medium Dark Bronze Finish (Living Finish)
© 2000-2016 Build.com. All Rights Reserved.