QC Manufacturing Warranty
10 Year Limited Warranty
QC Manufacturing Inc. extends this warranty to the original purchaser of a QuietCool fan system installed and used in a residence under normal conditions within the continental United States
- Ten year coverage applies to the QuietCool fan assembly. At our option we will repair or replace any part of the assembly should it fail to operate during the first ten years from the date of original purchase. This coverage does not apply to controls such as timers, thermostats and switches.
- One year coverage for all other components including grills, housings, controls and accessories furnished by QC Manufacturing Inc. At our option we will repair or replace any part which fails as a result of defective material or workmanship during the first year from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- We are not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from the operation of our equipment or any malfunction thereof.
- We are not responsible for the cost of service calls to diagnose the cause of problems or the labor charge to un-install any components.
- The result of failure or damage due to faulty installation, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, lack of maintenance, or transportation damage.
- Freight or postage for warranty claims.
- To obtain service under this warranty, contact the dealer where you purchased the equipment. If you are unable to find or reach your dealer, contact Customer Service at QC Manufacturing Inc. - 30100 Technology Drive Murrieta, CA 92563.
- Please register your product(s) for warranty on line at www.QuietCoolSystems.com
This warranty is the only warranty extended by QC Manufacturing Inc. to purchasers or suppliers of our equipment. QC Manufacturing Inc. disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, that arise by operation of the law. Some states do not allow the exclusion incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.