Dehumidifier and Air Conditioner Warranty
Your product is protected by this warranty. Warranty service must be obtained from Midea Consumer Services or an authorized Midea service.
Full Two Year Warranty
Limited 3rd-5th Year Warranty (sealed system)
- Warranty Period: Two Year from original purchase date
- Midea, Through its authorized servicers, will: Pay all costs for repairing or replacing parts of the appliance which prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- The consumer will be responsible for: Transportation and costs of service calls that are listed under NORMAL RESPONSIBILITES OF THE CONSUMER*
- Warranty Period: Third through fifth years from original purchase date
- Midea, Through its authorized servicers, will: Repair or replace any parts in the sealed refrigeration system (compressor, condenser, evaporator, and tubing) proves to be defective in materials workmanship.
- The consumer will be responsible for: Diagnostic, removal, transportation, and reinstallation costs required because of service. Costs for labor, parts and transportation other than with respect to the Sealed Refrigeration System.
Midea replacement parts shall be used and will be warranted only for the period remaining on the original warranty.
*NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER*
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Proper use of all appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
- Proper installation by an authorized service professional in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical, and/or gas codes.
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of brown fuses, repair of loosen connections or defects in house wiring.
- Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing.
- Damages to finish after installation.
- Failure caused by damage to the unit while in your possession (other than damage caused by defect or malfunction) by its improper installation, or by unreasonable use of the unite, including without limitation, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance or to follow the written installation and operating instructions.
- Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized Midea servicers; use of parts other than Midea replacement parts; obtained from persons other than such Midea customer service; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply.
- If the unit is put to commercial, business, rental, or other use or application other than for consumer use, we make no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular use or purpose.
- Products without original serial numbers or products that have serial numbers which have been altered or cannot be readily determined.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill established the warranty period should service be required if service is performed, it is your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
- Contact Midea Consumer Services or an authorized Midea servicer at 1-866-747-4332
- If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our consumer relations department.