Faber Warranty Information
All Faber products are warranteed against any defect in materials or workmanship for the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. This warranty covers labor and replacement parts. To obtain warranty service, contact the dealer from whom you purchased the rangehood, or the local Faber distributor. If you cannot identify a local Faber distributor, contact us at (508) 358-5353 for the name of a distributor in your area.
The Following is not covered by Faber's warranty:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your range hood, to instruct you how to use your range hood, to replace or repair house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
- 2.Service calls to repair or replace range hood light bulbs, fuses or filters. Those
consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Repairs when your range hood is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Faber.
- Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada, including any non-UL or C-UL approved Faber rangehoods.
- Repairs to the hood resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations and pickup and delivery charges. Faber range hoods should be serviced in the home.