Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
Evolution Compact WC 3/4 HP 120 Volt Continuous Feed Food Waste Disposal With Power Cord Included
They don't dominate a kitchen like a massive refrigerator. They don't feature elaborate control panels like a microwave oven. But InSinkErator food waste disposers take their rightful place of honor in kitchens around the world. Day after day, perhaps more often than any other appliance, they bring convenience and practicality to everyone in the home.
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper and Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 19.5 lbs.
- Unit Finish: Black Enamel Gray TEN-1706
- Overall Height: 12-1/8"
- SoundSeal Technology:
- Anti-Vibration Mount™
- Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount™
- Quiet Collar™ Sink Baffle
- SoundLimiter™ Insulation
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring™
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 34.6 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: 1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage : 1/2 KWH Per Month
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: InSinkErator Compact WC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- InSinkErator Compact WC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 Year|
|No Load RPM||1725|