Inside InSinkErators Evolution SeriesShort video goes inside and explains why the Evolution series by InSinkErator is the quietest, and most efficient series of residential garbage disposals on the market.
InSinkErator Evolution Series Disposers - Convenience, and Quiet PerformanceHave you been thinking about a garbage disposer, but aren't sure if it's right for you? Take a look at the InSinkErator Evolution series. Once you live with the Evolution, you will wonder why you ever lived without one.
- Covered by InSinkErator's 7-year We Come To You in-home full service limited warranty for parts and labor
- Features an anti-vibration mount and SoundSeal technology - ultra-quiet performance allows for conversation in normal voices even when disposal is in use
- Zinc stopper holds back water and will only turn on the disposal when manually activated
- 3/4 horsepower motor is quiet, efficient, and reliable
- Batch feed operation with MultiGrind technology, delivering two stages of grind to more efficiently handle difficult food items
- Activated by magnetic cover switch (manual activation only)
- Easy-to-install, secure mounting assembly
- Overall Height: 16-1/4"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
- Feed Type: Batch feed
- Electrical Phases: 1
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Voltage: 120V
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2"
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Evolution Collection Products
Our SKU: InSinkErator COVER CONTROL PLUS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- InSinkErator Cover Control Plus WC
Power Cord Included
- InSinkErator COVER CONTROL PLUS
Without Power Cord
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator COVER CONTROL PLUS Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||7 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Zinc|
|No Load RPM||1725|