Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.
Insinkerator Evolution Series Cover Control 3/4 HP Batch Feed Garbage Disposal with Power Cord
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
- Type of Feed: Batch Feed (This requires that the garbage disposal be covered before it can be turned on, this is a great safety feature for children that might be using the garbage disposal.)
- On/Off Control: Cover Control
- Motor: Single Phase
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper and Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 23.5 lbs
- Unit Finish: Gray TEN-1706
- Overall Height: 13-1/3"
- SoundSeal Plus Technology:
- Anti-Vibration Mount™
- Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount™
- Sink Baffle
- Multi-Layer SoundLimiter™ Insulation
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring™
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: 1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 1/2 KWH Per Month
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: InSinkErator Cover Control WC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator Cover Control WC Product Specifications
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|No Load RPM||1725|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.