Insinkerator Evolution Series Cover Control 3/4 HP Batch Feed Garbage Disposal with Power Cord
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. You'll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
- Type of Feed: Batch Feed (This requires that the garbage disposal be covered before it can be turned on, this is a great safety feature for children that might be using the garbage disposal.)
- On/Off Control: Cover Control
- Motor: Single Phase
- Horsepower: 3/4
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 8.1
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper and Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 23.5 lbs
- Unit Finish: Gray TEN-1706
- Overall Height: 13-1/3"
- SoundSeal Plus Technology:
- Anti-Vibration Mount™
- Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount™
- Sink Baffle
- Multi-Layer SoundLimiter™ Insulation
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring™
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: 1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 1/2 KWH Per Month
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
Additional InSinkErator Links
This InSinkErator item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- InSinkErator Cover Control WC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Cover Control WC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of InSinkErator products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing a Garbage DisposalFollow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of installing a garbage disposal in your home.