This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Water Filter Recommended
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 3-year in-home service warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot water applications only
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Complete with coordinating hot water tank (F-1000S, F2000S Filtration Sold Separately)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 1 handle included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- Voltage: 115 V
- Wattage: 750 W
- Amperage: 6.25 amps
Additional InSinkErator Links
This InSinkErator item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- InSinkErator H-Wave-SSC
- InSinkErator H-Wave-SSSN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H-Wave-SS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of InSinkErator products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing a Hot Water DispenserHow To Install a Hot Water Dispenser
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.