Single Handle Easy-Grip Hot Water Dispenser with Tank
InSinkErator knows that once homeowners have an instant hot water dispenser, they never want to be without one again. After all, we virtually created this popular kitchen product, and we're still the one that makes it best. With instant, near-boiling 200 water right at your kitchen sink, you can simplify countless cooking and cleaning tasks.
- Hot Only- Dispenses near-boiling 200 degree Fahrenheit water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- Available in chrome, white, and biscuit
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit (factory pre-set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 8.75 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- Tank Included
- Optional filtration system sold separately: Model F-201
Additional InSinkErator Links
This InSinkErator item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- InSinkErator H990BI-SS *
- InSinkErator H990C-SS*
- InSinkErator H990W-SS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H990-SS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of InSinkErator products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing a Hot Water DispenserHow To Install a Hot Water Dispenser