This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Bowl Cover Recommended
Collar Adapter Recommended
Control Center Recommended
Mounting Adapter Recommended
Our most affordable medium-capacity model, ready to tackle meals of up to 200 persons with its powerful 1.5 HP motor. Like all InSinkErator® foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life.
Designed for continuous operation in locations such as schools, hospitals, larger restaurants, hotels, cafeterias and nursing homes.Features:
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration
- Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance
- 1-1/2 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture
- Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements made from cast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding
- Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion
- Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage
- Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease
- All stainless steel and chrome plated
- Paint-free for lasting sanitation
Made in the USA
Additional InSinkErator Links
This InSinkErator item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- InSinkErator 13662A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SS-150-36 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of InSinkErator products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.