Point-Of-Use Water Hot Water Tank
Designed for InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Dispenser faucets*, this revolutionary new tank has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind. With a generous 2/3-gallon capacity, it provides 35% more near-boiling 200 degree F water than our previous model.
With its patented top mounted expansion chamber and special aspiration system, this tank delivers on-demand flow and unmatched performance. A thermal protection system provides overheating protection, and the durable stainless steel core means longer life. Tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
- F-201 Filtration System included for fresher tasting water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- For use with In-Sink-Erator Series 1100 and other dispenser models
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon tank dispenses 60 cups of 200 degrees F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C, 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degree F to 210 degree F (factory pre-set at 200 degree F)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 4.2 lbs.
- H 11"x WT 6 1/8" x D 6 3/4"
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: InSinkErator SST-FLTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- InSinkErator SST-FLTR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator SST-FLTR Point-Of-Use Water HeaterMilan Rosan of Build.com reviews the InSinkErator SST-FLTR Point-of-Use Water Heater.