- Control a light remotely, turning it on and off and adjusting brightness levels
- Full local control (Dim/Bright, On/Off)
- Incorporate a lamp into multiple lighting design scenes in minutes
- Transmits and receives INSTEON commands via power line and RF
- Doubles as an Access Point
- Award-winning INSTEON technology is the ultimate in simplicity and reliability
- Dual Band: Utilizing both your home's existing power lines and RF technology, Dual-Band INSTEON is the most reliable wireless home control technology. Home control technologies like X10 rely on power line only, suffering from power line noise and signal propagation issues. Newer competitive technologies use RF only; only INSTEON uses both for the best reliability.
- Communication Method: Power-Line, RF
- Supply Voltage: 120
- Radio Frequency: 915 MHz
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Power Plug Two Pin Polarized
- Pass Through Outlet: No
- Base Power Consumption: 0.84 watts
- Wattage: 300 Max
Additional Insteon Links
This Insteon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Insteon 2457D2
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2457D2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Insteon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
INSTEON Starter Kit and the INSTEON HubInsteon Hub and Compatible Devices
Insteon App VideoCheck out the Insteon App!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.